Sunday, November 6, 2011

Holiday Bazzar Coming Up= Lots to Blog About

Hey everyone,

So I have several different projects that I finnished working on yesterday... so here they are.

 So this one is more of a fall/thanksgiving one, I cut it from the cartridge Wrap it Up at about 8in.




This one is also from Wrap it Up at 8in. The sentiment is from my stamp set called Santa's Little Helper. The image is from A Childs Year cricut cartridge.

This bag is from Wrap it Up cut at 8 in. The holly is also from Wrap it Up. I also think this one is one of my favorite bags I've made.




This is my last bag I made, not too surprisingly it is also made from the Wrap it Up cartridge. The little snowflakes are from a punch that I own, and the big snowflake is from the Winter Woodland cartridge. The sentiment is also from my stamp set Santa's Little Helper.






So this card I didn't use the cricut to make. I hand cut out the shapes from different paper packs. It looks okay I guess but it didn't turn out quite as I imagined it would. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read everyone's comments.