Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winner of Blog Hop, and a New Project…

Hey everyone,  sorry I haven’t been posting this week, once again it’s been really hectic, with speeches and various last minute presentations due right before break.

Anyway the winner for the Hop is…  Pendra, so if you will contact me at annabee@sweetannabee.com. I can get you your prize.

Also, out of tradition, I give my teacher Christmas presents every year, and so here’s what I made this year…

IMG_1639

The snowman I cut at 3 inches from the specialty cartridge, Snow friends. The sentiment is from my stamp set, Santa’s Little Helper.

Thanks for visiting my blog,

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Anna this is "snow" cute! Your teacher will love it!

    Congrats to Pendra!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thanks Anna, I am so happy to win your stamp set! I am just getting into stamping cards and will proudly use this! I love to visit Blog Hops, you meet the nicest people, find wonderful inspiration and now and then, win great goodies! Thank you so much!!
    Crafty Holiday Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read everyone's comments.